The Depth of Perspective | with Brandi Markham
how to create strong imagery with a whole new point of view
in this course you'll learn
"Photography is the art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see & everything to do with the way you see them".
The Depth of Perspective dives deep into various ways of observing and photographing your subject. Through this course you will gain:
- a better understanding of what perspective means in photography
- why perspective matters and how it applies to storytelling
- how to use various types of perspectives to create visually interesting and bold imagery
- 4 detailed and thought-provoking exercises that will require you to put into practice what you've learned throughout this course
- A final assignment submission with constructive criticism by Brandi.
- BONUS - watch behind the scene footage and pull-backs of Brandi's sessions to get a better understanding of her creative process and how she ties her vision together through her creative & dramatic edits.
let’s break out of a rut and dive into perspective
learn any time - any where - with audio & print options
I'm just a girl who enjoys freezing moments in time. I am a Mom to three little's - my favorite people in the world, my biggest inspiration. I am the wife of a man who can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. I am a perpetual student - never stop learning & growing. I am a chocoholic. I am a lover of all animals. I am a former roller derby skater - I am tougher than I look. I am an elementary school teacher turned photographer drawn to details, light, shadows, unique perspectives, the story.